Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Good Tuesday morning folks :) I am currently searching for a new recipe to try for dinner tonight. Im thinking maybe making meatloaf. I have had my family for 11 years and I have not once made it LOL :) So, over the weekend I decided that I was going to take my 3 kids to the church near my house. I have always been reluctant because I am not a church(y) person. But you know what, we ALL LOVED it!! Even the little guy had fun at the daycare. So I am now excited to go to church next week!
          Last night I decided to put my little one on his new potty chair (18 mo) and he pee peed! I was so happy for him. Then we ruined the excitement with a bath. For some reason, the last month I have had the hardest time getting him to take a bath. Any suggestions would be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment