ENTER YOUR OWN WORDS PLEASE
I have searched everywhere to find hypoallergenic and eco-safe dryer sheets. I have found what I have been looking for for many years! I found Woolzies, they are completely earth friendly and 100% wool. Even if you are allergic to wool, they are still hypoallergenic! They are good for 1,000 loads! Which will save you money!
Why Woolzies are good:
· They do not contain chemicals or PVC, which means they won’t melt or fall apart.
· They can reduce up to 25% of drying time on large loads and even more on smaller loads!
· Helps reduce wrinkles and static cling.
They are super simple to use. The box comes with 6 dryer balls, and you put all 6 in with your load of laundry! I was so hesitant to use them, honestly, because I am a mom of 2 boys and I know what toys against metal sounds like… not so quiet. But I didn’t hear a thing! Not one noise! It was great. Even though I didn’t get the delicious smell like I did out of dryer sheets, I felt like the benefit of not having my clothes in harsh chemicals. I will definitely be buying these from now on.
From www.woolzies.com some tips to drying:
- 1. You can reduce static cling even more by simply rolling up a piece of plain kitchen aluminum foil into the size of one of the dryer balls and placing it in the dryer together with the 6 Woolzies dryer balls.
- 2. The secret to heavenly scented laundry: After the laundry is completely dried, take out 2 of the Woolzies balls and apply desired amount of pure essential oil to each ball. Toss the 2 back into the dryer with the other 4 and run on Air Fluff (no heat) for 10 minutes. Your laundry will smell heavenly and the scent will linger for several days! a Rafflecopter giveaway Her 3 Little Thinkers and YOUR BLOG are not responsible for shipment of prizes
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid