Monday, August 5, 2013

MINE!!

 As most of you know we have a little guy who just hit 21 months. A little back story.. he is probably the best baby I've ever come across!! He has slept through the night since 6 weeks old, off his bottle at 5 months, walking and talking early. We have officially hit the MINE stage over the weekend. With "C" being my first child at the age, I am about to lose my mind! He has been such a good boy and I was hoping that we could just "breeze" through the "terrible two's". The kid will pick up my bra, point to his check with his little fingers and say MINE!!!! He's got 2 older siblings from my husbands previous marriage, and everything that they have he snatches from them too. OH, and the DOGS stuff!!  We have been trying very hard to redirect him with something that is ACTUALLY his LOL! This child reminds me of the seagulls from Finding Nemo.. mine mine mine mine! HAHA.  I have the strangest feeling that I am in for a treat with this one. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment! I am willing to try any thing at this point :) Hope you all enjoy your Monday night.





No comments:

Post a Comment