Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ebays coupons

I wanted to share something pretty awesome with you all. My husband.. (of all people) showed me that Ebay has coupons for sale. If you are big on one certain product (mine is diapers), then you can buy bulk coupons really cheap. I was SO excited!! I am trying desperately to learn to "Extreme Coupon" . I went on and bought 2 stacks.. 20 coupons each.. and paid less than $4.00!!!  

Here is my example:


  • Target has coupons for $10.49 (i think)
  • The one set of coupons I got were $2.00 off (manufacture)- makes them $8.49
  • and the other was $2.00 (target coupon)- makes them $6.49
So, I am not so good YET, but in my opinion that if I can save a penny I am saving something :) 

Good Luck everyone---- here is the link to Ebay's coupons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment